Manifestation is a term that has been gaining a lot of traction over the past few months. Many people came to know about manifestation through the movie “The Secret” and also through the law of attraction.
But the main question is what exactly is the manifestation and how can one manifest something
Manifestation in simple terms is to turn your dreams into reality. There are many ways to do it by working hard, by achieving your goals, by never giving up, and many more, but the main thing is how can one do all the mentioned things.
This is where manifestation comes into the picture. Manifestation helps you on the right track to attain all these things.
However many people believe manifestation happens like the law of attraction, which states that if you think positive thoughts then good things will happen to you, which is not true but there is a slight variation to it, if you manifest positive thoughts then you will have positive opportunities to achieve those thoughts.
Recipes for manifestation
- Have a goal – This is the first and foremost thing to do – have a clear goal for the things you are doing. One should not do something just because someone else did it. In the long term this wont be effective. One should have a clear idea of why they are trying to attain this goal and what this goal means to them. Once you have an answer to the “WHY” then you will easily figure out your “HOW”. Many people fret on how to attain their goals but in actuality they have no idea why this is their goal. Once the goal is defined your mind will subconsciously work towards achieving it day and night without any interruptions.
- Pen it down – It is always advisable to pen down your goals and not use any electronic devices like mobile or tablets to note your goals. When you write it down your brain remembers it for longer period. Many people create a vision board for their goals where in they put their dreams and pictures of their dreams like buying a good car, a house on the board and paste it. Many people even write motivational quotes on the board. This vision board should be kept at such a place that when you wake up in the morning this is the first thing that you should see. This trains your brain in achieving these goals.
- Be Patient – Many a times once the goals are defined people want immediate results, however that won’t happen and if this was this easy everyone could achieve their goals. The important thing to remember is that it will take time to reach your goals and there would be many a times you would want to give up, at such times having a clear goal helps a person get through this time.
- Access your progress – Many people just work and keep on achieving their goals and milestones and forgets to access their own progress. You should wait and access your work once you reach your milestones. This will help you determine if there was an easy or comfortable way to get to your goal or more faster way to do a particular job. Accessing is the most important part of manifestation.
- Visualization – You must be able to visualize your goals. This helps the brain to think that this particular goal is accessible and that you can attain it. One should only visualize positive things about their goals and not think about the failures that they might have to endure in this process of reaching their goals. What this does is it makes the brain happy and it enjoys all the little milestones that you have achieved on the way.
- Seek help – Many a times people set out to achieve their goals all alone but seeking help is never a bad thing. You might be able to reach your goals faster this way and in the process, you might also learn many new things which working alone might be possible. This is the reason why every project is done in team.
Conclusion:Conclusion: help a person manifest their goals and milestones. Manifestation can bring one happiness, but it needs to be systematic and one needs to be patient in order to achieve the things they want in order to gain access to that happiness.