Are you trying to lose weight? Do you do any stretching exercises regularly? Stretching exercises do not burn a high amount of calories, but they play an important role in weight loss. If you want to lose weight in a healthy and stretched way you can do these exercises.
Stretching Exercises To Reduce Weight
Are you wondering about how flexibility and weight loss related? Read on till the end to know more about five stretching exercises that will help you to reduce weight.
What are the Benefits?
Are you aware of the benefits of this flexibility training? The main advantage is that you don’t want to do it for a long period to experience the benefits. A few minute’s spending daily is enough for this type of exercise to reduce stress and enhances the motion of your joints etc. However, doing this program 2-3 times a week makes your body feels better. Let check how many calories burn while doing stretching program
- After performing 30-minute stretching exercises a 125-pounds person can burn 70 calories.
- After performing 30-minutes stretching exercise a 150-pounds person can burn 85 calories.
- After performing a 30-minute stretching exercise a 200-pounds person can burn 113 calories.
Stretching helps to prevent muscle soreness. Also, remember that stretching is mandatory after everyday cardio workouts. The great thing about stretching is we can squeeze it into even busy schedules because you can do it from anywhere.
What are the Effects of Stretching?>Here are a few effects or benefits that you will get from doing stretching exercise
- Muscle strength increases
- Risk of injury decreases
- Relief from muscle tensions
- Relief from tensions on joints
- Flexibility increases
- Stiffness decreases
- Provides relaxation to our body and mind
- Get better sleep
- Reduce pain and soreness in the body
5 Stretching Exercises for Weight Lossl>
- Stand steadily and raise your hands towards the sky.
- Roll the spine down
- Relax your arms on the floor
- Bent your knees
- Hold this position for 15 seconds
- Roll your back up
- Repeat this
- Crescent Moon Stretches
- Stretch your arms over the end
- Curve the body in the shape of a crescent moon by bending the body to the left and to the right
- Neck and Shoulder Stretches
- Stand in a steady position
- Feel a gentle relax on the back of the neck by tilting your chin towards the chest.
- Stretch the sides of the neck by rolling the head to the left and right
- Chest Opener
- Do this stretching exercise either in a seating or in a standing position
- Clasp your two hands behind the back
- Stretch the front of your chest
- Hold this position for 10 seconds
- Inner Thigh Stretch
- Do this one in a seated position
- Make your legs to form a triangle by bringing the soles of your legs together in front of the body
- Keep the spine long and steady
- Bring your chest towards the floor by tilting the spine forward from the hips
- Keep breathing and hold this position for 30 seconds
You can do these stretches to loosen up your muscles. Doing these in the morning helps you to start your day healthily. Stretching or flexibility exercises won’t burn enough calories alone. Do these programs by pairing it with several hyperbolic stretching exercises. You can check out those in our Meticore review. Hope you all found this article very useful. Do comment on your queries if any and we will try our best to answer it.