• The pill may assist with skin break-out and agonizing periods (dysmenorrhea).
• It’s protected to utilize the pill for a long time. There is no compelling reason to “enjoy a reprieve” from the drug.
• You can get pregnant when you quit utilizing the pill.
• The conception prevention fix, ring, shot, hormonal IUD, or the embed should begin working quickly on the off chance that you start them within five days after the primary day of your period. In any case, for people with a BMI of 30 or more prominent, it might require about seven days for the new contraception to be perceived by the body.
• In terms of the pill, timing may contrast contingent upon the particular sort: blend pills versus progestin-just capsules.
ill within five days from the beginning of your period, it should begin working immediately! If you start it at some other point in your cycle, it will require seven entire days to get viable.
work within 48 hours of beginning it, regardless of where you are in your cycle.
• It relies upon whether you’re taking blend pills or progestin-just pills.
• You can begin the blend pill whenever. On the off chance that you start inside five days after the beginning of your period, you’re shielded from pregnancy immediately. You will not have to utilize a reinforcement strategy for the anti-conception medication (like a condom). That implies that if your period begins a Wednesday morning, you can start the pill up to the following Monday morning to be secured immediately.
• If you start at some other time during your monthly cycle, you’ll be shielded from pregnancy following seven days of utilizing the pill.
• Use another strategy for contraception — like a condom — on the off chance that you have vaginal sex during that time.
• You can begin the progestin-just pill whenever. Utilize another strategy for anti-conception medication — like a condom — on the off chance that you have vaginal sex during the initial 48 hours of progestin-pill use — assurance will start following two days.