The occurrence of kidney stones is not uncommon today since the malady often is genital. Stone forming kidneys can give you pain and uneasiness, and hindered bowel functions if aggravated.
It can lead to life risks if neglected. A regular feature of kidney stones is that they pass on with the urine and can often cause pain and rupture in the uterine walls during that process.
What Are The Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Kidney Stones?
So, doctors usually prescribe painkillers and stone diluting medicines, and if you have tried out any other forms of medication or health care, the remedy is always directed towards reducing the size of the stone and preventing the accumulation of stone-causing particles in the kidney.
A lot of patients go by home remedies in the treatment of kidney stones, some of which are really effective. Needless to say, these kidney stone home remedies are all in your kitchens and do not have to be procured from the outside. Further on, some of these ingredients are also ingredients of the medicines you take. So taking them raw in the right proportions might enable you to fight the stone, causing pain effectively and faster.
Kidneys that are prone to forming stones and one-off stones appearing in the kidney can both be treated using the following home remedies –
- Plenty of Water Intake – Staying hydrated is key to being comfortable during stone passage and also regulates the body temperature and keeps the minerals flowing easily. The state of dehydration is a high risk for people having kidney stones. Plenty of water is what you need to keep the stone sizes small. Tracking the color of your urine will help you know whether there is any form of dehydration. The color is pale light yellow in ideal states. Any yellow is darker than that indicated dehydration. Ensure to drink 8-12 glasses of water every.
- Lemon Juice – The intake of lemon juice is highly beneficial in a stone-forming kidney. It actually prevents the formation of calcium stones. The Citrates also help to break the stones, making them small and easy to pass. Further on, lemon juice avoids bacterial growth and provides Vitamin C needed by the body.
- Basil Juice – One of the traditional methods of kidney stone control is basil juice. It has acetic acid, which helps to break down stones forming inside the body and can be taken as a juice or part of your beverage like tea or coffee. It can be a problem if it is taken beyond the prescribed dosage. It can lead to complications like low BP, low blood sugar, and increased bleeding.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar helps reduce stones by a great deal. They also help break down stones. The vinegar flushes out the kidneys and reduces stone formation. If taken in excess, it can cause osteoporosis. In moderation, one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with 2-3 ounces of mineral water can be taken all through the day.
- Celery Juice – The best way to clear out toxins that accumulate to form stones is to have celery juice. The celery juice stalk can be mixed with water taken through the day.
- Pomegranate Juice – For those of you who love fruits and fruit juices, pomegranate juice s a great option to flush out the stones and avoid forming stones. The antioxidants in it help to make the kidneys stronger and thus prevent stone formation. Further on, it also reduces acidity levels in the blood.
- Kidney Bean Broth – Both cooked using kidney beans improve urinary and kidney health and helps to flush out the stones.
- Avoid Oxalate Rich Food – Oxalates are usually high in green leafy veggies, fruits, and cocoa. These encourage stone formation by allowing calcium and toxins to bind. Therefore, less intake of these will help prevent stone formation.
- Reduced Salt Intake – Salt often encourages stone formation and therefore is a mineral that must go less in your diet.
- Avoid Animal Protein –Meat, fish, and eggs are heavy protein sources that encourage stone formation. Reducing their intake further helps you reduce stones in the kidney.
Thus a good approach to diet and healthy food intake can help reduce the pain caused by kidney stones greatly. The secret lies in balancing the act with the prescribed medication and for kidney stones and effective home remedies to get rid of kidney stones.